One of the blogs that I read, Peanut Butter Fingers (Julie) just recently posted '25 Things You Don't Know About Me' and I immediately thought that I would do it. I have been thinking about doing a blog post similar to this recently but I kind of wanted a template for it. What I did for this post was I took Julie's questions and answered them in my own opinion. The reason I clarify is because normally it would just be '25 Things That You Don't Know About Me' and you could list whatever, but I decided to fill in my answers to the start of what Julie provided! In the future I want to definitely just do a candid one for myself, I think that would be fun. Enjoy!
25 Things You Don't Know About Me, Part 1
1. I'm Happiest When: I'm with my family, talking to my best friend and successful with work.
2. I love to spend free time: Reading (of all sorts: articles, novels, etc). Tere's nothing stopping me from learning or reading absolutely anything new.
3. I've always wanted to: Go to Hawaii, ever since I was a tiny little girl.
4. My family and I: Are very small. We have a tiny group, but unbelievably strong bond and relationship. I wouldn't trade who I have in my life for the entire world.
5. I was a terrible: 'Directions Giver,' if that's a thing. I still am absolutely horrific when it comes to giving someone directions.
6. My first job ever was: A chamber maid in Ocean Grove!
7. I could probably eat: Ice Cream/Pizza everyday. I was so tempted to just leave Julie's answer here but I had to add in the pizza. There really isn't one day that goes by where I don't think about pizza. Oh lawd.
8. I stole: I don't think I can recall anything. Maybe some sleep from when I was supposed to be awake being productive?
9. I was born on the same day as: My little cousin Jessica.
10. My all-time favorite film is: Mean Girls.
11. I do a pretty mean: Guacamole.
12. I'm still mad: That bucket hats are relevant right now.
13. My favorite color is and three things that are the color are: Orange/yellow! I cannot pick just one. The sun, pumpkins, mangoes.
14. I always knew I wanted: To work in New York City.
15. I'm not afraid to: Do anything really! You have to live for yourself and the only way to do this successfully is to be fearful of nothing.
16. I make the best: Homemade baked French Fries!
17. I have almost no: Patience left, I'm trying though! #PositiveVibes please!
18. I'm (now): A Jersey Girl and will probably remain one. If anything, I can see myself briefly living in New York City. This doesn't mean I wont try living in certain places!
19. I always cry when: I think about how much I miss one of my uncles that passed away. Crying now.
20. I spent 12 years: Being a competitive dancer actually. It's funny that Julie put this question on here that she made up herself, but it fits me too. I enjoyed my time as a dancer and I miss it a little, to be honest.
21. My ideal weather climate for everyday would be: HOT! I could live in the 90 degree weather everyday!
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with: The same things I am now: reading, the beach and talking everyones faces off.
23. I believe if everyone was: happier, the world would be a better place.
24. I can't stand: People who walk slow or stop walking in the middle of the sidewalk. Drives me nuts!
25. Whenever: Friends is on, I'll watch it. (Another samsies with Julie).
If you want to, answer these questions in a comment below or your own blog post. Send me a tweet and let me know you've done so! Like I said, these are Julie's Qs of which some I have changed around. Thanks for reading and I'll be back with you soon! -Brit.